The Gold Wedding package includes
- Green services plus a wedding rehearsal, coaching you through your personal vows, on call help and an all party pre-wedding meeting:
- Your minister: Samantha Goodchild
- Initial consultation – a free 20 minute consultation with you both before you decide if you would like to work with me.
- Full consultation – Meeting with you as a couple for a 2 hour consultation, to understand you and your ideas and beliefs and values. We can have this consultation at a time to suit you. I am available for evening appointments and on both Saturdays and Sundays.
- Drafting your ceremony – I will draft your ceremony based on our discussions and incorporating your beliefs and values.
- Vows – If you want to write your own vows, in my role as minister I can coach you through this, giving you ideas and suggestions and feedback. I will also arrange vow practice runs. This is an important process as it is the first time you can hear what you’ve written out-loud. This can be done with bride and groom together or separately if you are saving saying your vows to each other until the big day. I also have a selection of pre-written vows to either choose from or use as a basis to write your own.
- Minister on call – a wedding is a big event to plan for. Brides and grooms can feel a lot of pressure and stress as the day approaches. I am only a phone-call away to counsel brides and grooms feeling jittery or nervous. One or both of the couple can feel a bit crazy and have all kinds of thoughts racing through their heads. This is actually normal! The stress of the wedding creates a lot of adrenalin in our systems. You are always welcome to me meet for a cuppa and a talk. I can provide reassurance, support and guidance at tricky times.
- Readings –I have a large selection of readings for you to choose from or use to get ideas for your own.
- Ritual – I have a selection of rituals that you can choose to include in your ceremony if you wish such as hand-fasting, sand pouring, candle lighting, flower rituals, crystal or stone rituals.
- Music – I am on hand to give you advice and help when choosing your music. I encourage you to think freely and reach for pieces that say something about who you are or mean something special to you.
- Ceremony – I co-create the ceremony with you and make amends until it in just right.
- Wedding party meeting –I will arrange and facilitate a meeting with all the key participants in the wedding ceremony. This includes bridesmaids, best man and ushers, so that we can run through all the directions for the day. This way everyone will know their part on the day and what their cues are during the ceremony
- Wedding rehearsal – Taking you through a wedding rehearsal prior to the real day. If you would like the rehearsal at the venue; I will liaise with the venue to arrange a time slot to rehearse there and where possible negotiate rehearsing there for free!
- Wedding Blessing – Taking the wedding blessing on the day
Gold Plus Service, an optional addition:
Priority service – You will be given top priority regarding ceremony drafting and amends with 48 hour turnaround times. I will be on call for your general queries and will respond within 24 hrs.
Gold Plus option costs: £100
Note: For weddings that are more than 1 hour travel time, I would also ask for travel and if applicable, accommodation expenses. I will give you a personalised quote following our initial 20 minute consultation.